Monday, April 03, 2006

WTF...

Instead of writing this blog I shd b writing my thesis chapter which I hv promised to deliver to my mentor long back though he has not asked for it specifically but I committed for it myself.Its been four days now n I m unable 2 drag myself 2 wrk...I feel bad n down n I curse myself.Thgts r a perfect bitch personified they wander to all nooks n corners 2 evry plane 2 evry horizon 2 evry dark alley 2 evry space 2 evry time zone .You fall with them n as murphy said it "they find the darkest and narrowest corners to swoop in " difficult to get out ..u get drowned u sink u rise n fall u asphyxiate...darkness falls upon you ....nail bed...ppl spooking with spears...melting...thirst ..white crust settled arnd lips...ppl smiling ..ppl indifferent..ppl pointing fingers...ppl lookin from corner of their eyes..ppl escaping...bodies floating...bodies melting n fusing into 1....one face..one smirk..one contempt..one derogation...one ..recognized?..alone?.....wrds?whr r they??frozen in some space time..answers??whr r the questions? wrds,they v already defied,afraid of expressing the unnamed ...cannot feel pain any longer...perspire...wtf...what is happening..wht did i do?...whrs my face ?? whrs my body..whrs my soul? whrs my sanctity of being??whr am I?? hell?? lifegaurds...some 1 drops by...I hear distant sounds,from whr ? who? y? ...shakes me..snatches me out of quicksand of thgts...back 2 present space n time......numb....

8 Comments:

Blogger mrin said...

oooh well u kept ur word
the blog is back to what it is suppoded to be... sadist, dark
u know like somtimes u feel wierd when u listen to songs like those of Ozzy, Megadeath et al but with time u like them u love thm n crave for more. Such thing has happened to us so "keep the gud work up". Show bad world around that we r nt afraid thnx to u we r used to it:D

1:01 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Something are bound to be postponed and deliverables to mentor are few such!
n the dark thoughts, loneliness does tht 2 us i sps! better find a gal soon :P

4:24 AM  
Blogger S.M said...

King give me some tips n some girls 2..u hv all of them..not fair.[:P]

7:45 AM  
Blogger S.M said...

no be i m not pessimistic at all...abe i promised 2 deliver bs n that is what it is...

1:15 PM  
Blogger S.M said...

sure lets open it sometime...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Smartalec said...

amazing!! got a cluastrophobic feeling just reading the post! just got one thing to say... you're the next Iain Banks:P!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger desh said...

kafi frustu tha...

12:32 PM  
Blogger S.M said...

@nymph
sinner i m n no regrets 4 tht ;)

@steve
thank you...Iain Banks???dont u think u r stretching it too far??hey or is it leg pulling :x...

@desi
this space was meant 2 b depressing n frustu (ofcourse 4 the readers ..i m next marques de sade in making :D) n i am glad tht i am able to convey tht ;)

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home