Monday, April 10, 2006

Tagged

I scream n shout fascism this is
tagging a person n finding bliss
I will not standby n let ppl enjoy this
I will find my pleasure n 7 more tag in the end it is......

7 Things

I). I want to before I die
1. Earn big money
2. Become famous 4 wrong reasons
3. Come up with a philosophy of my own
4. Adventure sports
5. Find some passion
6. Tell her tht she makes me feel happy (DO NOT INTERPOLATE to I LOVE YOU)
7. Find her :P (or may b i m better off without her ?)

II). I can do
1. Play Freecell
2. Sleep
3. Eat
4. Frown
5. Criticize
6. Write frustu blogs
7. Refresh browsers

III). I say the Most
1. wtf
2. bullshit
3. sexy
4. mast
5. sahi hai
6. fuck
7. coooool

IV). I cant do
1. flirt
2. stare at grlz
3. imagine a girl in my life (wd b a nightmare)
4. marriage
5. dance
6. sing
7. smile 4 a snap

V). That attract me to opposite sex
1. Intelligence
2. Confidence
3. Good physique
4. Long Hair
5. Eyes
6. Dressing sense
7. Smile

VI). Celebrity Crushes
1. Madhubala (I can kill 4 her but alas too late )
2. Julia roberts
3. Famke Janssen
4. Amisha patel
5. Priyanka Chopra
6. Steffi Graff
7. Helena Bonham Carter

VII). People I want to Tag

1. Abhishek Deshpande
2. Mrinal
3. Prasoon Gupta
4. Rajesh Bachani
5. Ankur Garg
6. Luv Karan Parekh
7. Abhinav Srivastava

9 Comments:

Blogger mrin said...

:o me 2nd position oooh
tq tq/)
bt i m reely angry at u
u say u cant "stare at grlz" how come??
n bout madhubala sry dude u hav competetion :P

3:26 PM  
Blogger I Am Sam said...

well, i tagged u earlier, but now you have moved to regular bloggers list, congrats buddy on your keen interest in blogging..
will not probe on the gal makes u feel happy, but request to write a dedicated post abt her..

@mrinal: boss there is very tough competition for madhubala..

4:07 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

oh shit... i missd da first spot! :P
u cant stare at gals?! oh probly bcos they r always starin at u :D

6:06 PM  
Blogger Smartalec said...

who's the her u've been referring to?! comon out with it:P!
u can't stare at gals:o?! u've gotta be kidding me!!
u can't flirt:o?! unbelievable! pinch me somebody... i think i'm dreaming! or are we having a lying contest here! i can very well narrate flirtatious morey's flirting episodes if anyone's listening;)
u dont wanna get married?! boy! what a shocker! the "bang bang, thank u ma'm" type eh;)?
u can't smile for a snap?! get a life, dude! if what u're doing for ur profile pic here is not a decent smile, then i dunno what a smile is!

to sum it all up, another frustu post:P:P!

11:56 PM  
Blogger S.M said...

@mrinal
sorry yaar but I cant do it..n madhubala dost stay away from her i can kill 4 her :D

@dvd
interest to kuch khasa nahi hai bas kuch tp ke liye chayie hota hai ;)...this is not moronsgospel :P

@naresh
mama dont pull my leg,koi ghaas bhi nahi dalti hai moreover u hv a whole fiesta :P

@steve
I told you i can write frustu blogs :D....koi nahi hai,7th point was to find her.hey n this is not moronsgospel..I cant even talk properly forget abt flirting :P....no marriage thts 4 sure dont know abt bang bang n tq mam [;)]...All that is written is true stevo accept it i am a very shy n simple guy :D...

1:14 AM  
Blogger Arpit said...

no one tags me :(

5:24 AM  
Blogger S.M said...

@moron
not a fair allegation dude ..i told u na i wanted to tag u but all u hv now is techie n tht abstarct HCI thing for blog...start u r new intellectual blog [:D] n then i will tag you..fair enough?

6:07 AM  
Blogger meTaL said...

bhai, did you realize that even a whore could make you feel happy? be more specific about the she. who gave you the idea for the topic anyway? (for eg. celeb crushes is abt as useless as they come). btw, happy blogging!

NB lol@dhari. first he stops, then he cries

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sweety Maruth said...

nice blog..;-)

u cant stare at guls....bahuvaaa...:L

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home