Reloaded
Much has changed since the last post on this blog,for better.. I guess.Anyways first things first - I am planning to start blogging again,this is the first step towards it,which I hope would be a continuous effort in future.
As I mentioned things have changed,it applies to the context of this blog too.Earlier when I said "desultory life " it actually meant what it is supposed to i.e purposeless life.I had an option not to claim the blog and start afresh but after thinking about it I discarded the idea.If you come to think about it,personal blogs are not geared for any particular form of communication,it just creates the world it creates i.e any thing and every thing under the sun.Hence it still is ok to carry on with same title .Now the life isn't purposeless but ya the blog still is ;).
Next post? pretty soon :)
As I mentioned things have changed,it applies to the context of this blog too.Earlier when I said "desultory life " it actually meant what it is supposed to i.e purposeless life.I had an option not to claim the blog and start afresh but after thinking about it I discarded the idea.If you come to think about it,personal blogs are not geared for any particular form of communication,it just creates the world it creates i.e any thing and every thing under the sun.Hence it still is ok to carry on with same title .Now the life isn't purposeless but ya the blog still is ;).
Next post? pretty soon :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home