Sunday
Having a nice Sunday..though somethings have not gone as they were supposed to be but what the heck they never do...enjoyed watching TV after several months..may be years...switched channels among Golmal(old 1),Dil Chahta hai,Hip Hip Hurray (the old DD serial,now on Disney) and Seinfeld.Now watching Welcome to Sajjanpur.All this has finally given me enough spirits and enthu to start blogging again :).Couldn't think of anything significant to write,I thought lets blabber to lift off the block :P.
Channels have to keep going back to old serials/movies to survive.I mean come on Disney showing Hip Hip Hurray.Laughed endlessly at each and every scene of Golmal.Dil Chahta hai still rocks!!.Just watched Parle-G scene from Welcome as I zap by Star Gold "Arre!! aise kaise Ji na bole,aaj kal to biscuit ko bhi ji kehte hai Parle-G" :D.
Let me njoi while I can,hectic week awaits.
P.S : The title Sunday reminds me vaguely of Ajay Devgan movie with similar name.Some one in the movie has no memory of a day spent(Sunday) or something like that.I surely would not forget this Sunday for a while.Small pleasures are hard to come by.
Channels have to keep going back to old serials/movies to survive.I mean come on Disney showing Hip Hip Hurray.Laughed endlessly at each and every scene of Golmal.Dil Chahta hai still rocks!!.Just watched Parle-G scene from Welcome as I zap by Star Gold "Arre!! aise kaise Ji na bole,aaj kal to biscuit ko bhi ji kehte hai Parle-G" :D.
Let me njoi while I can,hectic week awaits.
P.S : The title Sunday reminds me vaguely of Ajay Devgan movie with similar name.Some one in the movie has no memory of a day spent(Sunday) or something like that.I surely would not forget this Sunday for a while.Small pleasures are hard to come by.

4 Comments:
Even I hv had a similar sunday, so I can totally relate... :D
Can relate with you anyday :P :)
and yes, Dil Chahta Hai actually rocks!! watch it any time.. it's always refreshin to catch up with it
desultory life mein kuch naya - woh bhi something interesting?? waah morey, yeh gajabwa kaise hoii gawaaa...!! :P
@Naresh - dude,ur last post is several months old? :O..
@Garg -DCH rocks \m/
@Rajesh - abe nazar mat laga :P
Post a Comment
<< Home